Wondering how to restore files back after losing them? Don't Worry as you can solve this critical issue here...
Professional photographers are desperate to take “perfect shot” & so digital camera equipped with CF card serves for performing best to freeze the moment. CF cards offer 2TB storage capacity & facilitates read or write operation at 1GBits/sec. CF card is suitable for all types of cameras & camcorders such as DSLRs, digital camcorders, Point & Shoot camera for storing all types of multimedia files. Despite of these advantages, there is one disadvantage and i.e. you cannot prevent it from losing pictures & other media files. But you do not need to be worried, you can restore your files back because the files that are deleted or lost are not erased permanently, rather they are present in some location of the card. When you erase a picture from CF card, only its entry is cleared from the allocation address, so pictures are still present in the card until overwritten with new file.
Facts responsible for loss of files from compact Flash Card:
- Disk Format: It feels really annoying when “Format Error” – message pops out in your screen, no sooner you connect CF card to your Windows PC. This forces you to format the CF card , as a result it will erase all photos stored in it
- Pictures become inaccessible: Sometimes after clicking numbers of pictures when user plugs in card to the system, it shows that the card is empty. This type of error leads to inaccessibility of pictures that are stored in the card. You can make use of this software to recover cf card error and its data.
- CF Card Corruption: In case, if CF card gets corrupted, then it may also delete the pictures present in it, & you will be unable to access them. Corruption of CF card can occur due to many reasons, like turning off the camera when card is processing, using it when battery is low, sudden shutdown system during file transfer, virus infection, etc.
- Unintentional deletion: If you press “Erase All” option by mistake in camera or camcorder, it deletes the file and leads to loss of pictures. However, it is not a big deal as you can retrieve deleted folders from memory card, by following appropriate steps given in the software.
- Wrong Usage: Using the same card on different cameras or different devices leads to either removal of pictures from CF card or file system corruption of the card. Hence, leading to loss of files.
To get those files back use CF card recovery software to recover lost or deleted pictures from CF card. You can make use of this outstanding application to perform CF card photo recovery of various brands such as Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, HP, Samsung, Lexar, etc. This software is capable enough to restore files from Lexar CF card lost due to unintentional format and virus attack. This application is designed specially with strong built-in scanning algorithms which help in recovering deleted or lost images from CF cards. It can also retrieve corrupted CF card image files of different formats like JPG, JPEG, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, etc. RAW file are mostly found in digital camera. But you may lose files under various circumstances. Follow the link how you can get back missing RAW files from CF card using this software on Mac & Windows Operating System.
Simple steps to recover photos from CF cards
Step 1: First of all connect CF card. Launch the CF card recovery software. Then main screen will appear you need to select “Recover Photos” option. From the next screen select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option.
Step 2: Select CF card from the list of available drives and click on “Next” option to start the recovery program
Step 3: Once the process is completed, you can view the list of recovered files by using "Preview" option.