“Hi there, I am using CF memory card with my digital camera to save captured images. Few days back, I went to a trip with my family where I recorded few memorable moments with camera. Now I am trying to transfer all these captured files to my system drive, but CF card not recognized by computer on Windows 10. Due to this all files saved on CF card are inaccessible. Is there any way to recover files from not recognized CF card on Windows 10? Please help me to access files from not recognized Compact Flash card on Windows 10 computer. “
If you are facing CF card not recognized issue on your Windows 10 computer, then it can be a reason of card corruption. Once the compact Flash card gets damaged, it is not showing on computer screen. There are different technical and human mistakes related causes which can lead to this not recognized issue. In this situation, you need a recovery program to access files from CF card on Windows 10 computer such as CF Card Recovery because there is no other method to recover files from not recognized Compact Flash card on Windows 10 system. This utility is specially developed to recover files from CF card on Windows 10 laptop and desktops.
Salient Features of CF Card Recovery Application:
- Supports to recover files from CF card not recognized by computer on Windows 10 as well as other Windows operating system based computers.
- Allows you to recover various types of files from CF card like captured raw images, recorded videos, text files, audios, etc.
- Have power to recover files from not recognized CF card based on their file name, extension, creation date, file type, file signature and based on other parameters.
- Enough capable of recovering files from not recognized, corrupted, inaccessible, formatted, reformatted, damaged as well as not deducted by the device CF card. To know more about corrupted CF card recovery process, follow this page: http://www.cfcardrecovery.net/corrupt.html
- Ability to recover CF card which can be infected by several malicious programs such as virus, malware, spyware, Trojan and many others.
- Capable to recover files from CF card not recognized by computer on Windows 10 which can be assigned with any file system like FAT16, EXFAT and FAT32 easily.
- Supports Lexar CF card recovery on Windows 10 computer as well as other world leading CF card manufacturing brands including Lexar, SanDisk, Kingston, PNY, Panasonic, Sony, and Transcend.
- Power to recover various media files including images (JPG, GIF, PSD, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc.), Videos (AVI, M4V, 3G2, MP4, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, RM, etc.), raw pictures (CR2, CRW, K25, DCR, RAF, ARW, SR2, NEF, KDC, DNG, etc.) and others.
Common Cause of CF Card Not Recombination on Computer:
- Compact Flash card file system corruption
- Malfunction error of CF memory card
- Improper handling of Compact Flash card
- Malicious program infection on CF card
- Interruption between file transferring process
- Utilizing same CF card with multiple devices
- Scanning CF card by using third party programs
Steps to recover data from CF card not recognized by computer on Windows 10:
Step1: First connect your not recognized CF card to the system where CF Card Recovery software is installed. Then run it and choose “Recover Photos” option from the main Window.
Step2: From the next screen select your not recognized CF card from the lsit of all logical drive and continue with the “Next” option.
Step3: It will scan your CF card to recover files from it and displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photos or videos before restoration, using a “Preview” option.